The Waseca Chamber Ambassadors create a positive image of the chamber by promoting the value of membership and recognizing the investments in the community. Dressed in their red coats, they act as the official greeters and goodwill representatives for the community. Monthly they present Progress Awards to deserving businesses who have made improvements to their businesses, or started or acquired businesses within the community. Yearly we select four businesses to receive the Roots Award for serving the community for over 30 years.
If a current chamber member would like to be considered to be an Ambassador committee member please review the Ambassador Handbook and submit an application for review.
Ambassador Guidelines with application
Here are the Ambassadors:
- Kristie Biehn - Waseca Area Chamber of Commerce
- Marcy Buchele - United Prairie Bank
- Brad Connors - iWealth
- Sarah DenOuden – First National Bank
- Jenifer Dvorak – Edina Realty
- Jim Ferch – Dennis Funeral & Cremation Service
- Ed Frederick - Professor Emeritus, U of M
- Bernie Gaytko - First National Bank
- Linda Grant - Healing Hands Wellness Group
- Peggy Hildebrandt - Connors Plumbing & Heating
- Tiffany Lynch - ICAN
- Paul Rongstad - Waseca Agency, LLC
- Tom Sankovitz - First National Bank
- Theresa Sunde - Mediacom
- Jodie Thompson - Edina Realty
- Larry Thompson - Roundbank
- Kevin Walter - Ameriprise Financial
- Tim Wenzel - Winegar, Inc.
- Adam Worke – Colony Court Senior Living Solutions
click photos to view