The Waseca Chamber Ambassadors create a positive image of the chamber by promoting the value of membership and recognizing the investments in the community. Dressed in their red coats, they act as the official greeters and goodwill representatives for the community. Monthly they present Progress Awards to deserving businesses who have made improvements to their businesses, or started or acquired businesses within the community. Yearly we select four businesses to receive the Roots Award for serving the community for over 30 years.
If a current chamber member would like to be considered to be an Ambassador committee member please review the Ambassador Handbook and submit an application for review.
Ambassador Guidelines with application
Here are the Ambassadors:
- Kristie Biehn - Waseca Area Chamber of Commerce
- Marcy Buchele - United Prairie Bank
- Abby Clemens- Suburban Furniture & Flooring
- Jim Ferch – Dennis-Steffel-Omtvedt Funeral & Cremation Service
- Ed Frederick - Professor Emeritus, U of M
- Bernie Gaytko - Keen Bank
- Peggy Hildebrandt - Connors Plumbing & Heating
- Larry Johnson- Minnwest Bank
- Tiffany Lynch - ICAN
- Amy Potter- Waseca Area Foundation
- Paul Rongstad - Waseca Agency, LLC
- Tom Sankovitz - Keen Bank
- Theresa Sunde - Mediacom
- Jodie Thompson - Edina Realty
- Larry Thompson - Minnwest Bank
- Kevin Walter - Ameriprise Financial
- Tim Wenzel - Winegar, Inc.
- Adam Worke – Colony Court Senior Living Solutions
click photos to view